After watching a series of TED videos I came to a realisation that I keep “re-learning” some really tough life principles. It’s almost like falling down a hole and realising while at it’s bottom, “Is this not the same hole I fell down before, oh wait yes, I was supposed to avoid it……DOH!” So to side-step this “insanity”, I’ve come to 10 Fundamental Principles for my LIFE; to anchor, guide and remind me.
- Life’s purpose begins and ends in Christ and for Christ (Dane Balia – NOT YET)
- Nothing takes the place and time of MY family (Dane Balia – NOT YET)
- Don’t try be better than someone else, learn from them. (John Wooden)
- Honesty above all things, Grace right by it’s side to intervene (Dane Balia – NOT YET)
- Success for me is my potential maximised for Christ, my family and for those who I can influence (Dane Balia – NOT YET)
- There is nothing more painful than trying to be someone else. Be all you can BE (United States Army), you the BEST AT IT.
- Understanding the problem is 80% of the solution. (Dane Balia – NOT YET)
- “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16 KJB
- “He did each single thing as if he did nothing else” – Charles Dickens
- “A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.” – Proverbs 11:1 KJB
If you unsure what “NOT YET” means, check out this TED Talk.